Sunday, May 7, 2017

SS: Some Pretties!


There have been a few additions to my stash in the last couple of weeks, and I thought I'd share them with you. Did you know that they are making a Grunge Dot now? Oh la la, I love it in every color. I was responsible and only purchased it in three--and two of those are for specific projects!--but I had to buy some of that raspberry because it called and I couldn't say no.


I also picked up some Tokyo Train Ride by Sarah Watts for a commissioned 241 tote. I am all sorts of excited to be working on this! The first print is a canvas for the outside, and I thought the other two prints would make some good accent touches.


Finally, I won a super awesome giveaway from @bespokeoutlaw on instagram. I knew it was going to be exciting, and I just knew everything inside the package would be yummy, but what I didn't know was how pretty it was going to be all wrapped up! I didn't want to open it!


But then again, I did, and this is what lay inside. Isn't all of that super yum??? It was such a lovely giveaway, and I am so thankful!

I'm linking up with Molli over at Sunday Stash!

“Sunday-Stash-with-Molli

2 comments:

  1. Great additions and congratulations on both the giveaway and a commission project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love grunge and now dots, that is way too tempting for me. Great adds!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...