Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Reyna Shawl Finish


I posted this in-progress blocking shot on instagram the other day. This is the Reyna Shawl by Noora Laivola, and it is a very late Christmas present for my Mama. When it was dry, I promptly unpinned it, admired it, tried it on, then packaged it up and posted it. It was supposed to arrive yesterday.

I have NO photos of it, and I am taking solace in the fact that I know I'm not the only one who has been so eager to gift something that they completely forget to snap a photo. In fact, I've done it before, and I'm 99% sure I'll do it again. Still, UGH. Nonetheless, it is finished, and it is the fourth finish off my Q1 FAL 2017 list.

We dropped off friends at the airport this morning after a lovely visit, but now, life must return to normal, and I have laundry, homeschooling, and kidlet affairs to juggle. What does your Tuesday look like?

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on not getting photos; congratulations on getting another FAL item complete! My Tuesday is full of trying to finish up a quilt and sneaking in household chores in between. Time to vacuum! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame that you have no finish photos for us to enjoy. It looks so beautiful in this partial shot. The important thing is that your mum gets to enjoy it now. On behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts, thank you for participating in this year's FAL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...