Sunday, August 21, 2016

SS: New Pretties.


These are the additions for this week. Three of my projects were stalled until this package arrived, so I am grateful it is here and I can get moving!

Art Gallery Solid Knits in Strawberry Kiss (top)
C+S XOXO in Night Owl (far left)
Raindrops in Navy from Elizabeth Hartman's Pacific
C+S XOXO in Shag Carpet
C+S XOXO in Plummy Silver
C+S Netorious in Cloud Silver

The Art Gallery Knit is already in the wash, and I may have already cut into the Plummy Silver and Cloud Silver XOXO. This is my second (or third?) order of the three fabrics on the right. I didn't think I was that big of a C+S basics line fan, but apparently I am a big ol' fangirl as this order (and my stash) show evidence. I think I have that XOXO print in five or six colors now? How did that even happen? A quick stash check reveals: five colors!


I'm linking up with Molli Sparkles for Sunday Stash, woo! (I'm kinda wishing I got some of those red raindrops from Pacific too.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome that you'll be able to move forward on 3 different projects with these. I did not consider myself a c+s fan girl, either, but recently I noticed my stash might claim otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours look fabulous together! I was in love with C+S basics at first sight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...