Monday, July 11, 2016

Vanilla Bean.


Some of y'all might remember this cute little Geranium dress I made a few months back. I had intended it to go to one of my kajillion friends who are preggo.

But it turns out I won't be giving it away. Instead, I'm pleased to tell you my own little bean, affectionately called Vanilla until she has a proper name, will be wearing it, maybe as early as this November.

I'm really, really, really excited. (And maybe already planning to sew a stack of girl clothes!)

6 comments:

  1. I know I'm late to commenting, but I'm super excited for you! I remember fondly when you were expecting your Fava Bean, so this is wonderful. And a little girl!!!!!! Now you can finally make the pink quilt your heart desires for Vanilla Bean <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I've basically been offline since April... and missed this amazing news! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...