Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Q1 2014 FAL List.

I can't stop myself. I tried really hard not to make a FAL list. I really did. But something in me still needs a list! So a list I shall make. (K, if you're reading this, your gift is the third picture down. Don't look. You've been warned.)


Sisters' 10 BOM Quilt - This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my husband. And now it shall be a Valentine's Day gift? Needs to be quilted and bound. DONE!


Noteworthy Quilt - It's a bit shameful that this quilt isn't done. It just needs binding. Which I have prepared. And I'm machine stitching it. We're talking 1-2 hours of work, and I can't muster up the energy to get 'er done. DONE.


K's Gift--And this is for my quilting sensei, K. I wish I could say that this fabric pull is a recent memory, and that stack is now lovingly cut into the perfect shapes to start assembly. (In fact, I really wish I could just say this lovely was done and sent and received!) But this is numero uno on my completion list, and I really enjoyed sewing up my medallion center, so I imagine I'll really enjoy sewing this up as well. DONE!

Three of three DONE! 

I'm linking up with the Q1 2014 FAL linky party at The Littlest Thistle.

5 comments:

  1. I've been trying to resist to, but I'm writing up my list now :-/ I guess we just have to be who we are :-)
    Lovely projects on here. Three weeks until Valentines, so will be watching for progress on this one :-D
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the list, especially #3 :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll come sew on your binding, if you'll sew my triangles :) This is a great list! I'm really excited to see how #3 progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ulla! It's lovely to meet you! And Finland! How exciting! Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...