Monday, November 4, 2013

Melody

Friends, you know I love my Agatha something fierce. She is beautiful and fantastic and lovely and wonderful and she sews through anything. I've pieced and finished twenty-four quilts on her in two years, not to mention countless smaller projects, two skirts, and two dresses. She is a machine, and I'm so thankful that I have the privilege of sewing on an old school Singer that belonged to my husband's grandmother.

However. She does have one flaw. No zigzag stitch. I've sewed on newer machines, and they do have lovely lovely features that Agatha doesn't have. Having never experienced those luxuries, I know I could do without them, but friends. I need a zigzag stitch. (And I wouldn't mind the knee lift, the working bobbin winder, the decorative stitches, the automated front, the kajillion foot attachments, and the list goes on, and on, and on.)

And did you know that there is a giveaway at Amy's Creative Side as part of the Blogger's Quilt Festival in which a Baby Lock Melody is up for grabs? I checked. It's zigzag compatible. While the odds are crazy, maybe, just maybe, I'll have my zigzagging machine at last! 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...