Sunday, April 21, 2013

SS: LQS Fun!

Yesterday, a friend and I drove twenty-five minutes to an out-of-town LQS. The town was very sweet, and the downtown was about a block long, which was where the quilting shop was situated.

Due to the drive, it's not a place I'm going to visit regularly, but I will go back again. (Maybe for the quilt shop hop in July?) They sell a variety of Moda pre-cuts, and they carried some more modern-y fabrics that my in-town LQS doesn't carry. All in all, it was a very lovely and restful afternoon, and I behaved myself and didn't purchase too much fabric, woo!


Yummy black and white and red. I've seen these scissors everywhere, but I finally picked them up with a project in mind.


And a charm pack of Noteworthy. I immediately thought of my niece when I saw this fabric, so I couldn't resist picking some up, even if I'm not exactly sure what I'll do with it!

I'm linking up this week with Sunday Stash hosted by Kate Quilts! (You totally should too!)

4 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing off noteworthy. And the scissors are too cute. Can't wait to see what you make :-)
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny Audrey but my closest LQS IS 25 mins away. I guess I am more rural than you. There are Quilt Store bus tours in Queensland. That s a lot of shopping in one weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purchases! That Noteworthy is just fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...