Sunday, February 3, 2013

SS: BOM(s)? Check! Fabric? Double Check!

After the year of awesomeness that accompanied the In Color Order HST BOM, I knew I wanted to do another BOM this year, and when I saw the Lucky Stars BOM that Don't Call Me Betsy was offering, I freaked out at its awesomeness! Aren't her stars amazing? But what fabrics to use? (Isn't that always the dilemma?)


Then! I remembered this lovely stack of FQs. They have been waiting patiently in my sewing closet since 2012's Christmas in July when I won this bundle. (But I didn't post anything about it online, so it still counts for a Sunday Stash post, right?) It's my type of Christmas bundle, in that it's not very Christmas-y at all, but could still pass if pushed. Exciting, right? I wanted a special project to showcase all of these gems, and this is just the thing.


The Greens and Blues (Missing one or two of the fabrics I already cut into)


The Whites and Tans


The Pinks and Reds

I thought having all of these choices would make picking fabrics for the blocks so easy, but I spent over an hour figuring out which fabrics to choose for January's, and I can't imagine February's will be any easier! You can see my final pick here.

I'm linking up with Fiona's Sunday Stash at Finding Fifth because it is awesome fun. You should link up too!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...