Sunday, December 9, 2012

Purple!


Last night, I had the awesome pleasure of cutting into the above stack. (Correction: My mother-in-law cut into the above stack. Besides helping me pick out the fabrics, she grabbed my rotary cutter and went to town. Thanks, Mom!) Seven different lovely varieties of purple. My favorite is the third down from the top--silver and purple--though the shot cotton underneath it is truly wonderful as well.



Check out that selvage label! Love.


And this will be the backing fabric. I picked out these lovelies for the quilt I decided to take on last minute. I really should get back to cutting and organizing fabric, but I had to share. I'm linking up with Sunday Stash with Fiona at Finding Fifth!


7 comments:

  1. Lovely purple fabrics! It can be hard to get purple sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky daughter you are! Purple is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those purples are great! I am also loving that backing fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how those purples blend from light to dark! so very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your fabric stash additions! I love that one third from the down too. I mean, silver, you can't go wrong there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would not be able to pull more than three purples from my stack...so you have done well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I too have very few purples! Good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...