Wednesday, December 26, 2012

All is Well.

My darling Agatha is back from the shop. Those shop people must think I'm nutty. I was there within 15 minutes of them telling me they could fix her, and as soon as they called today, I threw the baby* at my husband and bolted down to pick Agatha up.


Now, back to work quilting.

*I wouldn't literally throw my baby at anyone. 99.9% of you probably understand that, but just in case someone is freaking out because they think I threw my baby, well, rest assured. There was no baby throwing. Although, even if there was, I'm pretty sure the baby would adapt mid-flight and land in a stunning display of acrobatics because that's just the kind of kid he is. Sheer awesome, peeps.

Also, I'm getting a late Christmas present! Both of my boys are still sleeping, so I can get some sewing in right now! Adios.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful machine! I think it's a model 15? Do you know the year it was made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was a fast turnaround...what a great shop! I've never seen a machine like yours before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! Glad to hear she's back and ready to get back to quilting. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes. She's already been put to good work! :)

      Delete
  4. BEautiful machine! Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad Agatha is all better! When I read that she was making scary noises earlier, I was very worried. *Sigh of relief.*

    Ohmigosh, you're coming back very soon!!! I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I've missed you tons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...