Friday, September 21, 2012

thwarted!

Oh, Friends! I had such big plans for this weekend!


You see those triangles? I had PLANS for those triangles, and now, in a matter of moments, my plans have been dashed, thwarted, destroyed! I received a phone call, and the bookkeeping project I've been waiting to start since May is finally ready for me. I have two weeks to finish a year's worth of bookkeeping. (Which means that I really have to get on it.)


I'd also planned to sew up this quilt top, and maybe even get it sandwiched and ready for quilting. And then there's my Sequintastic September piece that dare I say, I'd also hoped to make good progress on this weekend?

But instead I'll be doing tax prep work. See you...soon-ish?

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...