Wednesday, March 21, 2012

gone curvy.

 

It may not look like much, but this is my first attempt sewing anything but a straight line using Agatha. The first lines were sweeping curves until I got a little braver and started making tighter ripples. Friends, I'm stoked. Agatha can handle curvy lines, meaning I can get on with quilting the pinwheel quilt. (Yay!)

Oh! And that blue and white blanket underneath? Handsome Assistant Numero Dos has joined our ranks! (Meaning, I have no idea when I'll actually get around to quilting the pinwheel quilt, but that was sort of to be expected.)

2 comments:

  1. Look at those curves! You go, Agatha! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice curves, Agatha!

    I think it would look really cool if you made a bunch of curves all over a black piece of fabric with different colored thread. It would look like a modern art painting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a note! You've made my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...